Whether it’s securing a construction site or maintaining security across several warehouses, we have experience designing and installing custom security and safety solutions for industrial customers across northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
Maintaining safety and security in an industrial environment can be complicated, and every one is different. We provide a number of custom solutions to meet those unique challenges and take pride in our team’s ability to tackle challenging situations and come up with creative, cost-effective solutions. Depending on the situation, that might include installing outdoor visual verification systems, communications towers to assist in video surveillance, perimeter security systems, or slide or swing gates for pedestrian and vehicle access. We also can provide mobile security solutions when necessary, such as for special events or at construction sites.
As much as the details of industrial security applications can vary, most do have some basic elements in common. Some of the industrial solutions we typically provide include:
• IP surveillance with high-resolution digital cameras
• Digital video recorders with analog cameras
• Intrusion alarms
• Access-control systems
• Fire alarms
• Fiber optic termination and installation
• Structured cabling, audio, and video for new and existing
From manufacturers to farming operations, we’ve had the pleasure of providing customized solutions for a wide variety of industrial customers across northern Indiana and southern Michigan. Some of those include:
• Alco Transportation, Inc.
• Dilling Mechanical Contractors
• F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co., Inc.
• Panzica Construction Co.
• Farm Fertilizers, Inc.
• Foegley Landscape, Inc.
• RockTenn – Corpak/Varipak/Foil Laminating Inc.
• Majority Builders, Inc.
• McWethy Farms
• Sampco Companies
• Selge Construction Company, Inc.
• Signature Graphics, Inc.
• Starke County Environmental
• Sterling Construction Corporation
• TP Orthodontics, Inc.